Hello droogies. The Horns Of Fury are back in town and are headlining a preeeetty special gig.
“Special why how?” I hear you spray. Well checkit:
- it’s in The Vic, Surbiton, right near the station with trains from waterloo, clapham, vauxhall, wimbledon etc etc.
- The Horns Of Fury will PREMIERE their magnum opus – THE EXORCISM (8 minute epic, obviously)
- 2 other AWESOME bands – David Goo and The Brass Kats
- A BBQ
- All proceeds to charity – it’s an official OXJAM event for OXFAM
- A kickass RAFFLE
- Real Ale
- BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY THE FOLLOWING DAY!!!!!
If that’s not got you wet then I don’t know what will. I really don’t.
Well that’s it for now – 2 more gigs at the end of next month so await further communication.
Danny Fontaine & The Horns Of Fury.